Swimming Ring Inflatable Baby Float Sunshade Swimming Boat Seat With Sun Canopy
- Our inflatable baby swimming ring are suitable for babies from 1 months to 3 years old.
- Great Design, which provide ideal swimming posture. Safety and independence in the water will bring your baby a pleasant swimming time.
- Easy to inflate and deflate, easy to store and transport.
- Use a high-quality PVC material with a thickness of 0.3mm. It has the characteristics of waterproof, non-toxic and durable. The technology and design meet the requirements of international safety standards for toys.
- Double independent airbag air nozzles - Two independent airbags, all use the double insurance valve's air nozzle, prevent air leakage, and can press and shrink.
- Great for children to enjoy summer fun or just to relax, this is a great kid's swimming ring!
- Material: Environmental protection PVC
- Suitable age: 1 months- 3 years old （Within 47in in height, the maximum weight is 20 kg）
- Gross weight: 610g
- Inflated size （Contain sun protection shed）: 73×65×60cm/28.7×25.5×23.6in
- 1×Swimming ring
- 1×Sun protection shed
- 1. Don't inflate too much,80%~90% is enough.
- 2. Pay attention that baby should use it under parents' custody.
- 3. Please let it stand after inflating; ensure no leakage before using.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Receiving Time = Processing time + Shipping time
Processing Time: Your item will be shipped out within 1-3 business daysShipping Time：
|Area||Standard Shipping Time|
|America In Stock||4-10 business days|
|America||13-20 business days|
|Europe||13-25 business days|
|Oceania||13-30 business days|
|All Other Countries||15-30 business days|
Shipping process might be a little longer than usual because of the local delivery policy during the coronavirus outbreak period.
Please wait patiently. Thanks for your understanding.
If you receive the tracking number, please don't worry, It shows your parcel is transporting normally.the latest logistics progress update of UPS has really slowed down. We sincerely ask for your understanding for the delay in mail caused by the strengthening of epidemic prevention.